Saturday, January 7, 2012

Three Reasons I Vape Weed Instead of Smoking It

Due to the fact I've been disabled all my life, I often times have a difficult time going out and getting healthy exercise regularly. This is harmful towards my health for numerous reasons, but one of the most severe difficulties is that I receive minimal cardio exercise, which in turn means that my lungs are not as healthy like they should be.

Since I have been using vaporizers exclusively for many years, I was thinking I would present to followers my 3 most loved differences from when I had been smoking my marijuana in the old prehistoric way.

Saving Money

Because vaping does not destroy cannabis and offers a far more effective method of delivering THC to the lungs, you may use the same bowl of weed a few times subject to size of bowl and type of vaporizer. This means you will end up shelling out 50% of anything you currently spend (or perhaps much less) for marijuana at this point, plus a top of the line vaporizer covers itself in just a few months as a result of increased efficiency.

No Coughing and Hacking

I touched on it above, but I can not stress sufficiently precisely how easy it can be to get accustomed to not having to cough persistently just to obtain a good dosage THC. While I was initially smoking, I was especially vulnerable and plenty of days would probably end up having tears flowing from my eyes. I certainly don’t miss these moments.

No more Problems for the Lungs
I learned long ago that you should keep the best and the most essential issues for very last. To me, it is the most vital advantage because a healthy body is difficult to put a true worth on. Although I suspected my extreme coughing meant my lungs were not at all pleased with me smoking marijuana, I did not quite realize the extent of harm I was creating until finally I did the studies in this website. It shouldn’t be overlooked and tossed out of sight particularly for those much like me who have fragile lungs as it is.

Keep Your Long-Term Future in Your Thoughts


Should you be at all keen to reflect logically and for the long-term, I seriously advise buying a vaporizer. Economically speaking, it will pay for itself and from a standpoint of good health, it’s a clear solution. You may always buy your very own in the future, though remember Ben Franklin wisely explained, “You may delay, but time will not.” Do you want to spend less and maintain your present health today?


Uncover a wealth of information regarding the positive effects of weed and negative effects of weed, detailed analysis of indica vs sativa and ways to prevent the worst effects of weed smoke by learning how to vaporize weed at The Effects of Weed Network.

1 comment:

  1. Due to the fact I've been disabled all my life, I often times have a difficult time going out and getting healthy exercise regularly. This is harmful ... evaporizerweed.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete