Saturday, January 7, 2012

3 Reasons I Vaporize Weed Instead of Smoke It

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

[[posterous-content:pid___0]]Because I have been disabled all my life, I often have a difficult time getting out and about regularly. This is detrimental to my health for numerous reasons, but one of the worst problems is the fact that I get so little cardiovascular exercise, which in turn means that my lungs are not as strong as they could be.

When I first started smoking marijuana, one of my major concerns had to do with the effect that weed smoke had on my lungs. Unfortunately, this was long before I ever thought to look on the Internet for a smarter way to get my THC dosage. Luckily for me, my girlfriend is smarter than I am and she brought me home a vaporizer after attending Hempfest one year.

When I tried it for the first time, I took the deepest breath I could possibly take, but it didn’t seem like it was working because I was just breathing in normal air. I tried again and again, and I just wasn’t getting anything. I was disappointed as I slunk into the couch. But moments later I began to feel it, and it kept coming and coming. It was a moment to remember, receiving the effects of weed without a single cough or irritated airway.

Now that I have used vaporizers exclusively for years, I thought I would share with readers my 3 favorite differences from when I was smoking my marijuana the old-fashioned way.

Saving Money

Because vaporizing doesn’t burn marijuana and offers a more efficient method of delivering THC into the lungs, you can use the same bowl of cannabis 2 or 3 times depending on size and vaporizer. This means that you will end up paying half of what you currently pay (or less) for marijauana now, and a high-end vaporizer pays for itself in a few months simply because of efficiency.

No Coughing

I touched on this above, but I can’t stress enough how easy it is to get used to not having to cough incessantly just to get a good dose of medicine. When I was smoking, I was particularly sensitive and many times would end up with tears streaming down my face. I definitely don’t miss those experiences.

No Damage to Lungs

I heard before that you should save the best and most important points for last. For me, this is the most necessary benefit because good health is hard to put a real value on. Though I suspected my coughing meant that my lungs weren’t happy about me doing it, I didn’t realize the extent of the damage I was doing until I did the research for this site. It shouldn’t be neglected and tossed to the side especially for those like me who have fragile lungs as it is.

Keep the Future in Mind

If you are at all inclined to think rationally for the long-term, I highly suggest investing in a vaporizer. Economically speaking, it pays for itself and from a perspective of good health, it’s a logical choice. You could always get your own in the future, but as Ben Franklin profoundly stated, “You may delay, but time will not.” Would you rather save money and preserve your health now?

If so, check out our page that explains all you need to know about how you can start to vaporize weed and makes some recommendations as well if you are a noobie and not sure where to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment